Friday 27 March 2020

Seat Toledo 1.0 TSI service. Car under warranty. Warranty NOT VOID

Hi All

As I am far away from paying 100's for service and at the same time I want to keep my warranty I decided to find out what to do and what products to use to keep my services cheap and to keep warranty.
I spoke to Seat directly in garage and I have been told to keep warranty you need to service car in VAT garage or you can do it yourself as long as you are qualified mechanic.
In both ways it will be cheaper than using Seat.
So, you will need to use Seat recommended oil, spark plugs. They are not bothered about pollen, fuel and air filter. You also need to keep proof of purchase for service items.
Seat did not tell me what spark plugs they recommend, they said just about the engine oil.
I checked already installed spark plugs and ordered the same ones.
And yes it is 3 cylinder not 4 so 3 spark plugs.

All details in pictures below.

Thanks





























 Cabin filter is located under the glove compartment. Very handy and nice designed














Seat recommended oil. Longlife - producer said it can be changed every 2 years. I recommend to change oil at least once a year (depends on working condition/milleage)

Recommended spark plugs










 Car did only 6000 miles from new















Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment