Saturday 27 August 2016

Code Card not detected, code card error, card not detected Renault Scenic Megane, how to start car with code card problem, how to fix code card???

I heard about it,
I read about
and finally...
my car "gave" me a chance to experience it...

Another favorite malfunction that Renault like to treat their owners.
Not far away (2km) from our house we have a nice gym. My wife went to the club and I was preparing dinner.
Phone rang and she said she cannot start the car. Central locking was working, however car did not see the card. Actually it saw the card however did not recognize it in order to switch the ignition and start the car...




On the way to I picked up a piece of packaging after some crisps(chips) or chocolate. As you can se below very dirty.




I wrapped the card and inserted it into ignition pocket


and my car  was ready to go


Do NOT insert any screwdrivers or flat knives etc. You will only damage the card's pocket. A piece of aluminium foil is enough and works great to (I believe) boost the signal from card (for example from chocolate bar)



At home I looked inside the card. It looked like someone opened it before me.






I believe I could damage the connection while opening the card


but all three connections had to be re-soldered.




If you lucky enough you will be able to put the card together and have it like new. I had to use superglue and my card looks ugly now

Test






"Brand new" key card....



Good luck fellows!

No comments:

Post a Comment